Experiencing engine problems? We are here to help!
Typical warning signs that generate the need for an engine repair may include:
- Low oil pressure
- Excessive smoke from tailpipe
- Knocking or tapping sounds
- Excessive oil consumption
- Low compression
- Oil infiltrating into the air cleaner and/or radiator.
- Water mixing in oil
To avoid further damaging your car, we strongly recommend bringing your vehicle to our service center as soon as you can, or when the check engine light turns on.
Egolf Engine Repair Service may include all or some of the following:
- Inspect or replace spark plugs
- Check/replace the engine oil and replace oil filters
- Check/replace fuel filters; check, clean or replace battery terminals and top up battery fluid
- Check and flush engine coolant
- Inspect or replace air filter
- Check and flush transmission fluid
At Egolf, we believe in top quality service in a timely manner. We provide shuttle services and loaner vehicles when you bring in your vehicle for service or repair!